Friday, November 18, 2011

Softcover Edition and Price Break

I have created a softcover edition of my book, The Christmas Orange. My preview copy looks even better than I had hoped. The glossy cover and satin pages hold the color beautifully, and the great review I got from James Gurney looks excellent on the back cover.

The price is lower, too. If you buy the unsigned softcover edition from my publisher, the price is only $24.95, shipping extra. If you buy the book from me, I will sign it and ship it for $30.00.

Of course, you can choose to buy the original, hardcover, premiere edition from my web site. This version is signed and includes a signed, 8"x8" print of "While Mary Sleeps" .

Either way, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving and a very merry Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment